You will love the fabulous deals and finds at Mt. Bethel Children’s Consignment Sale and Bake Sale. Please note, children and strollers will not be allowed on the sales floor until after 12pm Friday of the sale. Please see below for information on our Shopper’s Nursery.
TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- Bring a list with the types of items you are looking for. Be sure to include clothing sizes, shoe sizes, and any wish list items for upcoming birthdays and holidays. Some shoppers bring tape measures and their child’s measurements. That way they will know if those pants will fit.
- Bring something to carry your items. Many shoppers use a laundry basket with a belt or rope attached, a rolling cart, or a large tote bag to hold their items while shopping. No wagons, please.
- Large items have a claim ticket attached to them. Instead of taking the item with you while you shop, you can fill out the top portion with your name and mobile number, tear off the bottom ticket, and pay for the item at the checkout. Once you have paid, you can take the item off the sales floor and load it in your vehicle. There is no need to drag the item with you, unless you’d prefer to do so.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards for payment. You must show your ID for checks or credit cards. There is a $3 convenience fee for all debit/credit card transactions.
- Everything is 30% off on Saturday from 9am to 12pm. Be sure to come back to shop these great deals!
- All sales are final. Items are “as-is” with no guarantees or returns.
- Express check-out will be offered when the length of the line merits it for $10 during the sale. Express check-out is a priority waiting line that gets you out the door faster. The $10 fee goes to missions, is tax-deductible, and will be added to your charges when you check out.
RULES FOR SAFETY AND COURTESY OF OTHERS
- No children or strollers are allowed on the sales floor during the Preview Sale and Friday until 12pm. This is for their safety. We do allow babies worn in slings or carriers. We have a loving shopper’s nursery available during these times; please review Nursery information below.
- Trying on clothes is not allowed. Bring a list of sizes and measurements as these will be very valuable to you.
- Please don’t leave piles of clothing on the floor. Take a minute to return the items to their proper place. We want our consignors’ merchandise to sell, and that is not possible if it is not where it should be. Thank you!
- Do not tamper with the sale tag on the items. An item cannot be purchased without a tag. We check to make sure the tag description matches the item.
- Please watch your children. The sales floor is a very busy place. Please do not allow children to play with an item unless you are purchasing it.
- Be kind. Please be courteous to the other shoppers, volunteers, and consignors’ items.
We have a loving Nursery available during the Preview Sale from 4-8pm on Thursday afternoon and on Friday morning from 8:30am-12pm. Nursery is available for infants through elementary-aged children. As children are not allowed on the sales floor until Friday after noon, please contact us if your children will be with you but are not within this age range. Click here to email us with questions regarding child care.
Cost for shoppers is $4 per hour, per child with an $8 per hour family maximum. We prefer cash or check, but also accept payment by credit card. Please bring your ID if you are paying with a check or credit card. Click here to email us with questions.
BAKE SALE AND LUNCH
Our bake sale offers a range of sweet treats to enjoy on the spot or take home for later. It is available from Thursday afternoon through the end of the sale. Proceeds from our fabulous Bake Sale are used to fund two women’s scholarships. Please support our cause by purchasing a sweet treat, popcorn, or cold drink.
Additionally, the outstanding Mt. Bethel kitchen offers a delicious boxed lunch for $5 on Thursday.