Due to Federal legislation impacting the resale of children’s products, we have narrowed the list of items that we will accept. Specifically, certain children’s products with certain levels of lead or phthalates (plastics) cannot lawfully be sold in the United States on or after February 10, 2009, even if they were manufactured before that date. In the best interest of our children, you must check your items against the National Recall List to be sure that you do not bring items on this list to consign. Thank you for taking the time to ensure that everything you bring to sell meets the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 and related Federal legislation.
All sellers will be required to sign a waiver at the time you register as a new or returning consignor agreeing not to sell items that are known to be recalled or harmful. Other websites to check for recalls and safety include:
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- Recalls.gov: Online resource for U.S. Government recalls
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Recallaware.com: consolidated product safety information
- All the Toy Recalls: list of various toy recall websites
- Product Information about which breast pumps are intended to be used by multiple mothers.