We make it easy for you to earn cash for items your child has outgrown, while supporting at-risk families at home and worldwide.
BACK AGAIN! Refer a friend, and you can both check out faster! Find out how »
KEY DATES: SPRING/SUMMER 2018 SALE
- System opens for Consignors, Volunteers, and First-time Moms: Monday, January 1
- Last day for consignors to unregister if not consigning: Tuesday, February 27
- Volunteer registration closes: Monday, March 5, at 11:59pm
- Consignor system closes: Tuesday, March 6, at 11:59pm
- Item drop-off: Wednesday, March 7 (8-10pm), and Thursday, March 8, (8-11am) per scheduled time
- Public Sale: Friday, March 9, from 9am to 7pm and Saturday, March 10, from 9am to 12pm (children and strollers not allowed on the sales floor on Friday, March 9, from 9am-12pm). Nursery will be open for children of shoppers and volunteers until noon on Friday.
- Unsold item pick-up (for items not donated): Saturday, March 10, from 4 to 5pm. Items not picked up by 5:01pm will be donated.
- Last day to print Spring/Summer seller and donation reports: June 15
BENEFITS OF CONSIGNING WITH US:
- You earn 70% of your sales.
- You pay only a $8 seller fee.
- You can register for more than one consignor number. (Each digital consignor number allows you to sell up to 125 items.)
- You manage your inventory in an easy-to-use, online program. Just enter the information, print your tags, attach them to your items, and print your inventory sheet.
- You are helping nonprofit organizations near and far with a small portion of your sales dollars and any items you choose to donate at the conclusion of the sale.
- Your check will be mailed within a week of the sale.
SALES SYSTEM LINKS:
Returning Consignor Login »
View Your Sales Reports »
New Consignor Registration »
Tag Entry and Printing Link »
Drop-off Scheduling »
Unregister Your Consignment Number for This Sale »
Volunteer Signup »