We make it easy for you to earn cash for items your child has outgrown while supporting at-risk families at home and worldwide.
To Register your consignor number, please click “Returning Consignor Login”, and follow the prompts to your consignor homepage. When you reach the consignor homepage, click on the “Activities Menu” drop-down, and choose the “Register your Consignor Number” option.
KEY DATES: Fall/Winter 2019 SALE
- The online system opens for Consignors, Volunteers, and First-time Moms: Monday, June 10, at 7am
- Last day for consignors to unregister if not consigning: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Volunteer registration closes: Monday, August 12, at 11:59pm
- Consignor system closes: Tuesday, August 13, at 11:59pm
- Item drop-off: Wednesday, August 14, from 8pm to 10pm, and Thursday, August 15, from 8am to 11am per scheduled time
- Public Sale: Friday, August 16, from 9am to 6pm (children and strollers not allowed on the sales floor on Friday, August 16, from 9am-noon) and Saturday, August 17, from 9am-noon. The Nursery will be open for children of shoppers and volunteers until noon on Friday.
- Unsold item pick-up (for items not donated): Saturday, August 17, from 4 to 5pm. Items that are not picked up by 5:01pm will be donated.
- Last day to print Fall/Winter Consignor seller and donation reports: November 30, 2019
BENEFITS OF CONSIGNING WITH US:
- You earn 70% of your sales.
- You pay only a seller fee of only $8.
- You can register for more than one consignor number. (Each digital consignor number allows you to sell up to 125 items.)
- You manage your inventory in an easy-to-use, online program. Just enter the information, print your tags, attach them to your items, and print your inventory sheet.
- You are helping nonprofit organizations near and far with a small portion of your sales dollars and any items you choose to donate at the conclusion of the sale.
- Your check will be mailed within a week of the sale.