We make it easy for you to earn cash for items your child has outgrown while supporting at-risk families at home and worldwide.
To Register your consignor number, please click “Returning Consignor Login”, and follow the prompts to your consignor homepage. When you reach the consignor homepage, click on the “Activities Menu” drop-down, and choose the “Register your Consignor Number” option.
KEY DATES: Spring/Summer 2019 SALE
- The online system opens for Consignors, Volunteers, and First-time Moms: Monday, January 7, at 8 am
- Last day for consignors to unregister if not consigning: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Volunteer registration closes: Monday, March 11, at 11:59 pm
- Consignor system closes: Tuesday, March 12, at 11:59 pm
- Item drop-off: Wednesday, March 13, from 8 am to 10 pm, and Thursday, March 14, from 8 am to 11 am per scheduled time
- Public Sale: Friday, March 15, from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday, March 16, from 9 am to 12 pm (children and strollers not allowed on the sales floor on Friday, March 15, from 9am-noon). The nursery will be open for children of shoppers and volunteers until noon on Friday.
- Unsold item pick-up (for items not donated): Saturday, March 16, from 4 to 5 pm. Items that are not picked up by 5:01 pm will be donated.
- Last day to print Spring/Summer seller and donation reports: April 30, 2019
BENEFITS OF CONSIGNING WITH US:
- You earn 70% of your sales.
- You pay only a seller fee of only $8.
- You can register for more than one consignor number. (Each digital consignor number allows you to sell up to 125 items.)
- You manage your inventory in an easy-to-use, online program. Just enter the information, print your tags, attach them to your items, and print your inventory sheet.
- You are helping nonprofit organizations near and far with a small portion of your sales dollars and any items you choose to donate at the conclusion of the sale.
- Your check will be mailed within a week of the sale.